Focus and Scope
Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP) emphasizes the study of Islamic values and psychology in general by emphasizing (suggested to integrated with) the theories of Islamic values and local wisdom perspectives with contemporary psychology research in Discussion chapter. Its practices in the Islamic worlds and psychological society that developed in attendance through publications of articles which are discuss research results (quantitave and qualitative methods), conceptual/theoretical ideas, application of theories, Literature and Book Reviews.
Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology specializes in studying the theories and practices on integration of Islamic values and psychology is intended to express original researches and current issues. This journal welcomes the contributions of scholars from related fields warmly that consider the following general subjects such as; Basic/Experimental Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Core of Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Educational Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Health Psychology and Medicine, Measurement in Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Human Resources Management, Neuroscience and Cognition, Social Psychology and Social Processes.
Topics, such as:
1. General Topics and History of Religion Psychology,
2. Technology and Artificial Intelligence in Psychology,
3. Assessment/Measurement/Methodology Research,
4. Drug/Substance Abuse and Psychopharmacology,
5. Family Psychology,
6. Mental Health,
7. Industrial/Organizational Psychology,
8. Law and Public Policy in psychology,
9. Lifespan and Human Development,
11. Personality and Adjustment,
12. Professional Issues and Training,
13. Race and Ethnic Minorities in Cross Cultural Psychology,
14. Social Psychology and Group Dynamics,
15. Treatment and Prevention Approachment,
16. Literary Psychology,
17. Parenting and children's education,
which are suggested to integrated with Islamic values and local wisdom perspectives in Discussion chapter in the article.