Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP).
Faculty of Psychology, Universitas Islam Riau, Indonesia.
A. General Rules
1. Manuscripts or articles which published in Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP) includes General Contemporary Psychology topics and studies which suggested to integrated with Islamic and Local Wisdom Values in Discussion chapter. Consists of Subjects such as: Basic/Experimental Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Core of Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Educational Psychology, Forensic Psychology, Health Psychology and Medicine, Measurement in Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology and Human Resources Management, Neuroscience and Cognition, Social Psychology and Social Processes. The articles based on empirical research and non-empirical research (such as library research, theoretical and literature review) following to Journal's Focus and Scope.
2. Articles which submitted to Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP) have not been published in another journals or another media, or submitted proces to the other journals or another media.
3. The manuscripts from thesis or dissertation should included a recommendation letter from supervisor lecturer (promotor) as declare statement that the manuscripts deserves sent to Journal of Islamic and Contemporary Psychology (JICOP). The manuscripts will be review by Mitra Bebestari (reviewers) anonymously, and given an acceptable / Accepted with no revision, declined, or received/accepted with revision.
4. The author should revise the manuscript/article based on feedback (double blind peer review results) from Mitra Bebestari (reviewers) within the time limit from the Editorial Team.
5. The Editorial Board/Team have the right to improve the content and the script of the manuscripts/articles without altering the substance of the contents.
6. The references, quoting, citation, or referral source in manuscripts, should preferred from literatures in the last 5-10 years. References should preferred from primary sources of national and international books and journals.
7. Anything involve licensing, quoting, citation, or using computer software for the production of a manuscript/article from writers; authors, as well as the legal consequences, the authors takes for any legal consequences for these condition.
B. Journal Template
C. COPYRIGHT by following this link.