The Author’s Guideline of Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education since the publication year of 2020
Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education is a national scientific journal that is open to finding innovation, creativity and new things related to sports education. Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education is a peer review journal published by UIR Press in collaboration with ANOKI and PAIFORI Provinsi Riau. The aim of the journal is to facilitate scientific publication of the results of researches and participate to boost the quality and quantity of research for academics and researchers. Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education is published every April, August and December by publishing research results and critical analysis studies in the field of Physical Education.
This journal was indexed in Google Scholar, One Search, Garuda, WorldCat and Crossref. Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education editorial board invites you to submit your manuscript to be published in this journal. The example of writing format article is Click Here.
2. The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- Manuscript accepted standard written in Indonesian;
- The manuscript text tought to be written as this article template. The article is written on A4-size paper (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 2,54 cm, right 2,54 cm, bottom 2,54 cm and top 32,54 cm, Cambria theme font, 12pt font size, and 1 line-spacing.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- The manuscript consists of five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode Penelitian (Research Methods); Hasil Penelitian (Result); Pembahasan (Discussion); Kesimpulan (Conclusions); Daftar Pustaka (References);
- Title of the article should be as short as possible, and should represent the content of the manuscript;
- Author names are written under the title, followed by author affiliation and e-mail address;
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English. Abstract not exceeding 200 words, write a narrative consists goals / objectives, methods, and findings of the research / writing;
- Keywords: words or phrases that are important, specific, or representative for articles and consisting of 3-5 words;
- The manuscript must be written in the following template;
3. The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be informative and be written both briefly and clearly. It cannot diverse multi interpretations. It has to be pinpoint with the issues that will be discussed. The beginning word is written in capital case and symmetrically. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations. The article title should be written within twenty words, 12 pt-sized font, with the bold selection and in the center text format.
Abstract: The abstract has to be written within 200 words maximum and followed by with three to five keywords and arranged alphabetically. Abstract must contain research objectives, methods, result, conclusion and limitation (optional). Authors should provide appropriate and short keywords that encapsulate the principal topics of the paper 3-6 phrases. Abstract written in 1 space line and 10 font size Cambria.
Introduction: The introduction must contain (sortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art) as the basic of the brand new research question, statements of the brand new scientific article, main research problems, and the hypothesis. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated. They should be represented in the literature review to show the brand new of the scientific article.
Methods: The method explains how the research is conducted, including research design, data collection, research instrument and analytic methods. This part should be narated.
Results: Write results in a logical sequence. Results with important findings should be present first. When presenting results in a table or figure, do not repeat all those contents in the text. Present only the summary of the text. Describe only new and important aspects of the study. Do not repeat all information from the results section or any section above. Present limitations of the study. Write the issues that are new or unsolved, for future research. This section consists of the information on What/How the presented data were produced, no raw data should be present in the article. The produced data are presented in tables, or figures with an explanation of what is the result/findings from the work.
Discussion: The section will also need to address connections between findings and basic concepts or hypothesis made earlier. Authors should also express whether any arguments were needed relating to other works from other researchers. Write implications made by the work related to theoretical or applications.
Conclusion: This is the final part containing conclusions, limitations and recommendations. The conclusions will be the answers of the hypothesis or research question, the research purposes and the research discoveries. The conclusions should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions. It should be the summary of the research results as the author expects in the research purposes or the hypothesis. Research limitations and recommendations contain deficiency in the research and suggestions associated with further ideas from the research.
References: All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 70% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should has at least ten references and cite Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education articles, at least 2 articles.
4. The Guidelines for the Citations and References
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education follows the format applied by APA 7th Edition (American Psychological Association).
5. The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the Second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the Edu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education E-journal portal.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register”.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, choose Journal Section (nearby Volume and Issue will publish), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract, Keywords, and References.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact JEdu Sportivo: Indonesian Journal of Physical Education editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org