Introduction (About 10% of the total number of words throughout the writing):
This section contains sections with the following structure:
- Description of relevant background and leads to the main issue or major topic that will be discussed in the paper.
- Description of the literature (literature review) 1 brief (maximum of 10 references) that already exist on the same topic and show what the difference (state of the art) with the writing to be made.
- The main questions over the issue to be discussed and the solution sought. (research question).
- If the writing is an empirical study using a particular method, then it can be explained how the method is applied.
- The main conclusions / main arguments as answers to the main questions above.
- Supporting arguments (1, 2, 3, 4) on the main conclusions that will be part of the discussion of the body text - OR The outline of the article section (article outline)
Discussion 1: Contains discussion of supporting arguments 1
Discussion 2: Contains discussion of supporting arguments 2
Discussion 3: Contains discussion of supporting arguments 3
Discussion 4: Contains discussion of supporting arguments 4 (if any)
Conclusions or Conclusions (consistent) About 5%
- No numbering or bulleting.
- Answering objectives and commenting on findings.
- Recommendations and / or implications.
- There are no new references and comments.
Optional: Additional section
- Conflict of interest
- Authors' contributions
- Acknowledgment of assistance (acknowledgment)
Location after the conclusion and before the bibliography
- Do not use the first pronoun (me, you, us, the writer, us) replaced with "this article" or "this paper".
- In the discussion section, the writer must focus more on the analysis and thinking of the writer on the data and facts.
- Data or rules are not only moved but more analyzed.
- Reference to tables or figures, using numbering. (data shown in table 1 or figure 1). Table title is written on the table; The title of the image is written below the image.
- Does not need a bibliography, with a note: references are included in the journal metadata.
- Length of writing does not include bibliography.
- Writing length is 5000 words, NOT pages.
- Spacing: Before and After: 0
- Line Spacing: 1.5 lines
- A minimum of 15 references with a composition of books 40% and journal articles 60%.
- If there is discussion or reference of legal products such as court decisions, regulations, then it is included in the primary source.
- References Style: Vancouver
- Font: Calibri
- Font size: 11