The Author’s Guideline of Community Education Engagement Journal (CEEJ) since the publication year of 2019
All contributions must be original and be directly related to education. All papers shall be reviewed by the journal’s editorial panel (following a double blind, peer review process), which will consider quality, clarity, style and relevance of the work as regards the goals and purposes of the journal. In any case, final decisions on publication, be it total or partial, will be made by the editorial board.
CEEJ is a national scientific journal that is open to finding innovation, creativity and new things related to education. CEEJ is a peer review journal published by UIR Press. The purpose of this journal publication is to disseminate conceptual thinking or ideas that have been achieved in the field of public services in handling and managing various potentials, obstacles, challenges, and problems that exist in society. CEEJ is published every April and October.
This journal was indexed in Google Scholar and Garuda. CEEJ editorial board invites you to submit your manuscript to be published in this journal. The example of writing format article is Click Here.
2. The Manuscript General Guidelines
The manuscript text general guidelines are as follows:
- The manuscript is the authentic research result that has not been published yet in other publication media or publishing houses.
- Manuscript accepted standard written in Indonesian;
- The manuscript text tought to be written as this article template. The article is written on A4-size paper (210x297 mm), with custom margins as follows: left 2,54 cm, right 2,54 cm, bottom 2,54 cm and top 32,54 cm, Calisto theme font, 12pt font size, and 1 line-spacing.
- The manuscript does not contain any plagiarism element. The editorial board will directly reject the text that indicates plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- The manuscript consists of five main headings: Pendahuluan (Introduction); Metode Pelaksanaan (Implementation Methods); Hasil dan Pembahasan (Result and Discussion); Simpulan (Conclusion); Peta Lokasi (Location Map); Daftar Pustaka (References).
- Title of the article should be as short as possible, and should represent the content of the manuscript;
- Author names are written under the title, followed by author affiliation and e-mail address;
- Abstract written in Indonesian and English. Abstract not exceeding 200 words, write a narrative consists goals / objectives, methods, and findings of the research/writing;
- Keywords: words or phrases that are important, specific, or representative for articles and consisting of 3-5 words;
- The manuscript must be written in the following template;
3. The Guidelines for the Manuscript Body Text
The title of the manuscript: The title should be informative and be written both briefly and clearly. It cannot diverse multi interpretations. It has to be pinpoint with the issues that will be discussed. The beginning word is written in capital case and symmetrically. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations. The article title should be written within twenty words, 12 pt-sized font.
Abstract: The abstract has to be written within 200 words maximum and followed by with three to five keywords and arranged alphabetically. Abstract must contain objectives, methods, result, conclusion and limitation (optional). Authors should provide appropriate and short keywords that encapsulate the principal topics of the paper 3-6 phrases. Abstract written in 1 space line and 8 font size Calisto.
Introduction: Contains the description of the situation analysis or objective conditions of the community service subject (assisted community), issues and focus of service, reasons for choosing community service subjects, and expected social changes or community service goals supported by qualitative and quantitative data, and supported by relevant literature reviews (Calisto, Size: 11, Line spacing: 1.15).
Implementation Methods: Contains the description of the joint community action planning process (community organizing). Explain the subject, place and location of community service, involvement of assisted subjects in the process of community planning and organizing, and research methods or strategies used in achieving the expected goals and stages of community service activities. The planning process and strategy/method are explained through flow charts or diagrams (Calisto, Size: 11, Line spacing: 1.15).
Results and Discussions: This section contains the description of the community service process results, namely the explanation of the dynamics of assistance process (a variety of carried out activities, forms of technical or program action to solve community problems). It also explains the emergence of expected social changes, for example the emergence of new institutions, changes in behavior, the emergence of local leaders (local leaders), the creation of new awareness towards social transformation, and so on (Calisto, Size: 11, Line spacing: 1.15).
Contains the discussion resulted from the description of community service and theoretical discussion that is relevant to the findings of community service. This section also discusses the theoretical findings of the service process from the beginning until the social changes occur. The discussion is supported by references and theoretical perspectives provided by relevant literature reviews (Calisto, Size: 11, Line spacing: 1.15).
Conclusion: This section contains the description of result conclusion toward community service in the form of theoretical reflections and recommendations (Calisto, Size: 11, Line spacing: 1.15).
References: All the references that used in the article must be listed in this part. In this part, all the used references must be taken from primary sources (scientific journals and the least number is 70% from all the references) that published in the last ten years. Each article should has at least ten references and cite CEEJ articles, at least 2 articles.
4. The Guidelines for the Citations and References
All the served data or quotes in the article taken from the other author articles should attach the reference sources. The references should use a reference application management such as Mendeley, End Note, or Zotero. The writing format that used in CEEJ follows the format applied by APA 7th Edition (American Psychological Association).
5. The Online Submission Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (the Second procedure is more preferable):
- The document should submitted by Online Submission System in the CEEJ E-journal portal.
- Firstly, the author should register as either an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register”.
- After the registration step is completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, choose Journal Section (nearby Volume and Issue will publish), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files in MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill in with all the author data and affiliation. Including the Journal Title, Abstract, Keywords, and References.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, the author is allowed to upload supplementary files, the statement letter, or any other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if the data you entered are all correct already, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submission process through the online system, please contact CEEJ editorial team at email@example.com