Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscripts submitted to IJMCR has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Doc and PDF format. It also uses A4 page layout.
- Where available, the most current URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in the about section.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.