General Submission Guideline
- Authors have to register first before submitting a paper.
- The authors are suggested to submit the manuscripts which the focus of issues meet to media and communication.
- Authors are to check manuscripts for accuracy of language before submitting to the journal. The Editorial Board will not edit submitted manuscripts for style or language (Please refer to template given below)
- Manuscripts submitted to IJMCR must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere, either in electronic or printed form. The corresponding author should declare this when submitting the paper to the Chief Editor.
- Upon submission of a paper, the author/authors are to provide the editorial board with names of three reviewers from different institutions, complete with their addresses, designations and email addresses. Attach this as a supplementary file
- We do not encourage multiple submissions. An author may publish only in alternate issues of IJMCR. The rule remains in case of co-authorship.
- IJMCR retains the right to electronically distribute accepted manuscripts but the authors will retain copyright. If authors wish to republish the article, they must write to the Chief Editor and acknowledge IJMCR as the original publisher.
- Authors are expected to carefully proofread their work before submission.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial changes to any manuscript accepted for publication to enhance clarity and style. Endnote and footnote are not encouraged.
- Manuscripts that do not adhere to any of the submission guidelines will not be considered for review.
- Please attach a brief biodata of all authors (about 50 words)
- It is advisable that the name of an author only appears once in an issue.
- Author or co-author may publish articles in alternate issues only. Publishing in back to back issues is not allowed.
It must be considered that the author must write the manuscript referring to the specified template.
- Manuscripts should be more than 5000 words but not exceed 7000 words (excluding abstract, references, author/s biodata and appendix). Each manuscript must have an abstract (between 200-250 words) and 5 keywords. Manuscripts that do not follow to this will not be considered for review.
- All manuscripts must be typed in Microsoft Word and single-spaced. Margins are to be set at Normal (2.54cm all round) and paper size at A4 (21 x 29.7cm).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Authors are encouraged to include hypermedia links within their article and ensure these are ready to use.
The manuscripts submitted to IJMCR has not been published and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word Doc and PDF format. It also use A4 page layout.
- Where available, the most current URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in the about sectio
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.
- IJMCR retains the right to electronically dispense accepted manuscripts but the authors will preserve copyright and may republish the manuscript as long as they acknowledge IJMCR as the original publisher.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to make editorial changes to any article accepted for publication to increase clarity and style.