Nomina Bahasa Melayu Riau Dialek Kampar: Tinjauan Bentuk Morfologis
The study, entitled "Riau Malay Nomina Kampar Dialect: An Overview of Morphological Forms" is motivated by the lack of attention from the Kampar people, especially the younger generation towards their language. This happened because of the cultural assimilation of the Kampar community with other communities. In addition, there is still a lack of observers of Riau Malay language ialek Kampar as a research study. Therefore, this study was conducted with the aim of describing the basic nouns and nouns derived from the Riau Malay dialect in Kampar: An Overview of Morphological Forms. Research on the Riau Malay dialect of Kampar dialect is very important to be done to find out the background of life and culture that is closely related to government programs to preserve the regional culture in Indonesia. It is hoped that this research on Kampar Malay nouns is relevant to the development and research of languages which are feared to become extinct if they are not published now. In addition, it supports the fostering and development of national languages, especially in the enrichment and vocabulary of Indonesian languages as well as documenting the Malay language profile of the Kampar dialect so that it does not experience a shift or even extinction. This research is a qualitative type of field research and uses ethnographic methods. This research was conducted in Muara Selaya Village, Kampar Kiri District, Kampar Riau Regency. Research data in the form of words sourced from the informant's speech. Data collection is done by observation, record, see competent involvement, fishing. Analysis of the data is done by the technique of reduction, presentation of data, and withdrawal of final conclusions. The results of this research are basic nouns and nouns derived from the Malay Malay dialect of Kampar dialect.
Keywords: Riau Malay, Kampar dialect; Morphological Form; Noun
2. Hamidy U. Dari Bahasa Melayu Sampai Bahasa Indonesia. Pekanbaru: Unri Press; 1995.
3. Ambiya MZ. Keberlakuan Nomina sebagai Predikat dalam Kalimat Bahasa Indonesia: Kajian Sintaksis. Ranah [Internet]. 2018;7(1):49–68. Available from: http://ojs.badanbahasa.kemdikbud.go.id/jurnal/index.php/jurnal_ranah/article/view/543
4. Mulyono I. Ilmu Bahasa Indonesia Morfologi. Bandung: Yrama Widya; 2013.
5. Marnetti. Nomina Isolek Sungai Jalau. Madah [Internet]. 2012;3(2):173–83. Available from: http://ejurnalbalaibahasa.id/index.php/madah/article/view/578
6. Alwi H dkk. Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka; 2003.
7. Sarmin. Sistem Morfologi Nomina dalam Bahasa Kulisusu. Humanika [Internet]. 2015;3(15). Available from: http://ojs.uho.ac.id/index.php/HUMANIKA/article/view/605
8. Mustaqim N, Hanye P, Simanjuntak H. Nomina bahasa dayak pompakng. Jurnal Pendidik dan Pembelajaran [Internet]. 2015;4(1):1–13. Available from: http://jurnal.untan.ac.id/index.php/jpdpb/article/view/8855
9. Kurniawati W. Reduplikasi Nomina dalam Bahasa Indonesia: Kajian Sintaksis dan Semantik. Aksara [Internet]. 2014;26(Desember 2014):133–43. Available from: http://aksara.kemdikbud.go.id/jurnal/index.php/aksara/article/view/155
10. Spradley JP. Metode Etnografi. Kedua. Yogyakarta: Tiara Wacana; 2007.
11. Emzir. Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan Kuantitatif & Kualitatif. 1st–8th ed. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers; 2014. xvi, 320 h.
12. Sudaryanto. Metode Linguistik. Yogyakarta: Gadjah Mada Universcity Press; 2007.
13. Miles M.B. dan Huberman AM. Analisis Data Kualitatif. Rohidi TR, editor. Jakarta: University Indonesia Pers; 1992.