JOURNAL OF ENGLISH FOR ACADEMIC
- SHMIC Journal accepts articles on English language teaching and learning, linguistics and literature, which have not been published elsewhere.
- To be considered for publication, manuscript should be typed in MS Word .doc format, using 12 size Times New Roman fonts, 1.0-spaced on quarto or A4-size paper, 10-20 pages in length. For more detail, please refer to the J-SHMIC's article template.
- Articles will be reviewed by subject reviewers, while the editors reserve the right to edit to edit articles for format consistency without altering the subtance.
- Articles are to be written in essay style with a subheading for each part, except for the introduction. The subheading system is as follows:
LEVEL ONE : ALL CAPITALS, BOLD, LEFT JUSTICATION
Level Two : Capitals-lowercase, Bold, Left Justification
Level three : Capitals-lowercase, Italic-bold, Left Justification
- Non-research article should include:(a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without titles; (c) Abstract English and Indonesia (max.250 words); (d) Key Words; (e) Introduction without heading; (f) body text; and (g) references.
- Research report articles should contain: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s); (c) Abstract English and Indonesia (max. 250 words); (d) Key words; (e) Introduction without heading, which includes review of related literature and research purpose; (f) Methods; (g) Findings; (h) Discussion of the Findings; (i) Conclusions and Suggestions; (j) References; and (k) Appendix, if any.
- The references should be presented alphabetically and chronologically, and be written in accordance with the APA style.
- Manucsript, as well as contributors' brief CV, a number of selected items to be included in the subject index (about 20 items) are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and web: http://journal.uir.ac.id/index.php/shmic/