AL-HIKMAH: JURNAL AGAMA DAN ILMU PENGETAHUAN
FACULTY OF ISLAMIC RELIGION UNIVERSITAS ISLAM RIAU
- Manuscripts or articles published by al-Hikmah: Jurnal Agama dan Ilmu Pengetahuan (JAIP) includes research results and non-research (analytical review, theoretical and review) on religion, educational, and social science issues, such as Educational Behavior, can be either Economic and Organization Behavior issues.
- Articles submitted to JAIP have not been published in other journals or submitted to other journals.
- The manuscript of the publication of a thesis, thesis or dissertation should include a recommendation from a supervising lecturer stating that the manuscript deserves to be sent to JAIP. The manuscript will be reviewed by Mitra Bestari (reviewers) anonymously, and given an acceptable / decent decision, denied / unloaded, or received with a revision.
- The author should revise based on feedback from Mitra Bestari (reviewers) within the time limit set by the Editorial Board.
- The Editorial Board shall have the right to improve the content and the script of the manuscript without altering the substance of the contents.
- The literature or referral source is recommended literatures published in the last 5-10 years. Preferred referrals are primary sources of national and international books and journals.
- Anything involving licensing, quoting or using computer software for the production of a manuscript by JAIP journal article writers, as well as the legal consequences which may arise thereby are the sole responsibility of the author of the article.
B. Structural and Systematical Articles
The content and systematical are described in narrative (without numbering on the sub title) and must include followings contents:
Article typed space 1 in Indonesian or English, A4 paper, the amount between 12-15 pages. The contents and systematic written articles are presented in a narrative (without numbering in front of subheadings) and should contain the following components:
Maximum of 14 words in Indonesian or 10 words in English, straightforward and interesting. Letter Type, Cambria 12.
Write the full name of the author without a title, the institution where the author works / study, and the correspondence address (email) author.
The abstract is shown in English first and abstract in Indonesian language. Abstract maximum 200 words, justify, Cambria font, font size 12, 1 space. Abstracts include: the reason for choosing the topic or the importance of the research topic, the research method is concise (type and research design, research subject, research instrument, data analysis method), research conclusion.
Key words in the study can be taken from the research variables or the characteristics of the research subject and the theory referred (minimum two words or more). Keywords contain the concepts contained in the article, written in the Indonesian language consists of 3 to 5 concepts.
The introduction discusses a description of the background of the problem, the purpose and usefulness of the research, the study of theory and ends with the hypothesis (if any).
6.Theoretical Basis (Theoretical Framework)
This section contains the theoretical foundations and results of previous research that support the real problem-solving and research objectives in the article.
Explains how the research procedure is conducted covering research design, population, sample, instrument, measurement scale and data analysis technique. Contains research types and designs, research variables, population and sample research, data collection methods, data analysis methods (can be adapted to the research approach used, quantitative or qualitative).
Results of data analysis with illustrations (pictures, photos, tables, and graphs).
Interpret the results of research and relate them to the basic theoretical concepts. Compare with theory, other relevant research results, and their theoretical and practical implications. In the discussion required the sharpness of analysis and synthesis critically.
The conclusion is the answer of the purpose of the study is not the summary of the research results. Conclusions and suggestions are made in a concise, clear, and one paragraph.
The reference list is expected to be 70% sourced from primary libraries (journals, research results, dissertations, thesis and thesis) rather than secondary libraries (books and papers) and 70% annual published periods are the last 5-10 years, sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Non-Research Articles (Theoretical Review)
Title, author name, abstract, keyword. Same with the article format of research results above.
Sub Title. Other subtitles as needed.
C. Technical Writing Guideline
Authors are required to follow the following technical writing / typing:
Top and bottom margins: 2 cm
Left and right margins: 2 cm
Font type: Cambria.
Spacebar: 1 space.
Maximum of pages: 12-15 (exclude abstract and bibliography)
Paper size: A4
Procedure of Paper Submission
Through Open Journal System: http://journal.uir.ac.id/index.php/alhikmah
1.How to write/quote the references
The quote used in the article is a body note, in the form of direct quotes or indirect quotes. It is important that each quote should reflect the author's name without the title and year of publication. Example: Religious maturity can be identified as maturity in faith, because the essence of religion is belief (Ulfa, 2005). According to Yahya (2003) those who believe are the ones who make the blessings of Allah as the highest goal in their lives and they seek to reach that goal.
2.How to Write a Reference List
Elliot, Aj. Dan Mcgregor H.A. 2001. Achievement Goal Framework. Jurnal of Personality and Social Psychology. Vol. 8, No.3:501-519.
Azra, Azyumardi. 1999. Pendidikan Islam: Tradisi dan Modernisasi Menuju Milenium Baru. Jakarta: Logos.
Tambak, Syahraini. 2002. Pendidikan Komunikasi Islami dalam Keluarga. Tesis. Jakarta: Program Pascasarjana Universitas Islam Negeri (UIN) Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta.
First Author, Second Author, Third Author
Institution / Affiliation e-mail addres
Theoretical Basis (Theoretical Framework)