This Volume Consists of Research Article as follow:
- Development of Goverment Schools Based on GIS: A Case Study of Orangi Town, Karachi.
- Pollen and Foraminifera Approaches to Identify Sediment Sources In The River Mouth Mahakam East Kalimantan.
- Structural Geology Analysis In A Disaster-Prone Of Slope Failure, Merangin Village, Kuok District, Kampar Regency, Riau Province.
- Sea Surface Temperature and Wind Velocity in Batam Waters Its Relation to Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD).
- Mapping Of Vegetation And Mangrove Distribution Level In Batam Island Using SPOT-5 Satellite Imagery.
- Hydro chemistry and Characteristics of Groundwater: Case Study Water Contamination at Citarum River
- Slope Stability Analysis Based on Type, Physical And Mechanical Properties Rock In Teluk Pandan District, East Kutai Regency, East Kalimantan Province.
- Geoelectricity Data Analysis For Identification The Aquifer Configuration In Bandorasawetan, Cilimus, Kuningan, West Java Province.