JGEETVol 2 No 4 (2017)
This Volume Consists of Research Article as follow:
- Development of Goverment Schools Based on GIS: A Case Study of Orangi Town, Karachi.
- Pollen and Foraminifera Approaches to Identify Sediment Sources In The River Mouth Mahakam East Kalimantan.
- Structural Geology Analysis In A Disaster-Prone Of Slope Failure, Merangin Village, Kuok District, Kampar Regency, Riau Province.
- Sea Surface Temperature and Wind Velocity in Batam Waters Its Relation to Indian Ocean Dipole (IOD).
- Mapping Of Vegetation And Mangrove Distribution Level In Batam Island Using SPOT-5 Satellite Imagery.
- Hydro chemistry and Characteristics of Groundwater: Case Study Water Contamination at Citarum River
- Slope Stability Analysis Based on Type, Physical And Mechanical Properties Rock In Teluk Pandan District, East Kutai Regency, East Kalimantan Province.
- Geoelectricity Data Analysis For Identification The Aquifer Configuration In Bandorasawetan, Cilimus, Kuningan, West Java Province.
JGEETVol 2 No 3 (2017)
This Issue Contain article with entitled :
- Impact of Sulphur Content on Coal Quality at Delta Plain Depositional Environment: Case study in Geramat District, Lahat Regency, South Sumatra
- Geochemical Characteristics of Metamorphic Rock-Hosted Gold Deposit At Onzon-Kanbani Area, Central MyanmarCharacterization of Coal Quality Based On Ash Content From M2
- Coal-Seam Group, Muara Enim Formation, South Sumatra Basin The Coherency and Correlation between
- Sea Surface Temperature and Wind Velocity in Malacca Strait: Cross Wavelet Transform and Wavelet Coherency Application
- The Metamorphic Rocks-Hosted Gold Mineralization At Rumbia Mountains Prospect Area In The Southeastern Arm of Sulawesi Island, Indonesia
- Mataloko Geothermal Power Plant Development Strategy in order to Maintain The Sustainability of Supply and Demand Electric Energy in Kupang, East Nusa enggara (A System Dynamics Framework)
7. Seabed Detection Using Application Of Image Side Scan Sonar Instrument (Acoustic Signal)Share
JGEETVol 2 No 2 (2017)
This Volume contain article with entitled :
- Soil Structure Evaluation Across Geologic Transition Zones Using 2D Electrical Resistivity Imaging Technique
- Urban Green Space Development Strategy–Reconverting Gas Station To Public Parks In The City Of Surabaya, Indonesia
- Paleoenvironment of Tanjung Formation Barito Basin- Central Kalimantan Based on palynological data
- Geology Structure Identification Using Pre-Stack Depth Migration (PSDM) Method of Tomography Result in North West Java Basin
- Metamorphic rock-hosted orogenic gold deposit style at Bombana (Southeast Sulawesi) and Buru Island (Maluku): Their key features and significances for gold exploration in Eastern Indonesia
- Kick-Off Point (KOP) and End of Buildup (EOB) Data Analysis in Trajectory Design
- Stiva Cave: A New Discover Of Prehistoric Hominid Underwater Cave
- GIS-based optimization method for utilizing coal remaining resources and post-mining land use planning: A case study of PT Adaro coal mine in South Kalimantan
- Development of Funginite on Muaraenim and Lower Members of Telisa Formations at Central Sumatra Basin - Indonesia
- Characterization of Basement Fracture Reservoir In Field ‘X’, South Sumatera Basin, Based On The Analysis of Core And FMI Log
11. Review: Marine Seismic And Side-Scan Sonar Investigations For Seabed Identification With Sonar System
12. Reviewing the use of Geographic Information System (GIS) to measure Sustainable Urban Transport performance
13. Analysis of Petroleum Downstream Industry Potential in Riau Province
JGEETVol 2 No 1 (2017)
This Volume contain article with entitled :
- Using Side-Scan Sonar instrument to Characterize and map of seabed identification target in punggur sea of the Riau Islands, Indonesia.
- Limestone Facies And Diagenesis On Tondo Formation At Kaisabu Village Bau-Bau City Southeast Sulawesi Province.
- Uniqueness Deposit of Sediment on Floodplain Resulting From Lateral Accretion on Tropical Area : Study Case at Kampar River, Indonesia
- Atterberg Limits Prediction Comparing SVM with ANFIS Model.
- Evaluation Study of Boundary and Depth of the Soil Structure for Geotechnical Site Investigation using MASW.
- Composition And Charactersitic Of The Surfical Sediments In The Southern Corniche Of Jeddah, Red Sea Coast.
- Geological Structure Analysis to Determine the Direction of the Main Stress at Western Part of Kolok Mudik, Barangin District, Sawahlunto, West Sumatera.
- Effectiveness of the National Program for Community Empowerment (PNPM) for Infrastructure Development Accelerated and Geoplanology in District of Marpoyan Damai, Pekanbaru.
- An Experimental Study on Effect of Palm – Shell Waste Additive to Cement Strenght Enhancement through.
- Analyzing The Statistics Function For Determination Of Oil Flow Rate Equation in New Productive Zone.
- Acoustic systems (split beam echo sounder ) to determine abundance of fish in marine fisheries
- Planning TOD with land use and transport integration: a review
JGEETVol 1 No 1 (2016)
his volume contain list of journal :
- Fault analysis to Determine Deformation History of Kubang Pasu Formation at South of UniMAP Stadium Hill, Ulu Pauh, Perlis, Malaysia
- The Paleogene Tectonostratigraphy Of Northern Part Masalima Trench Basin
- Organic Geochemical Characteristic Of Crude Oils From Orange Graben, South Sumatra Basin
- Control Structure of Garba Formation Through Petrography Analysis in Tanjung Beringin, South OKU Regency, South Sumatra
- Preliminary Analysis of Slope Stability in Kuok and Surrounding Areas
- Rock Physics Modeling and Seismic Interpretation to Estimate Shally Cemented Zone in Carbonate Reservoir Rock
- Stratigraphy Seismic and sedimentation Development of Middle Baong Sand, Aru Field, North Sumatera Basin
- Geo-tourism Potential of Sand Bars and Oxbow lake at Buluh Cina, Kampar – Riau, Indonesia
- Limnic Condition In Rheotrhopic Peat Type As the Origin of Petai Coal, Central Sumatra Basin, Indonesia