This Issue Contain article with entitled :
- Impact of Sulphur Content on Coal Quality at Delta Plain Depositional
- Environment: Case study in Geramat District, Lahat Regency, South Sumatra
- Geochemical Characteristics of Metamorphic Rock-Hosted Gold Deposit At Onzon-Kanbani Area, Central MyanmarCharacterization of Coal Quality Based On Ash Content From M2
- Coal-Seam Group, Muara Enim Formation, South Sumatra Basin The Coherency and Correlation between Sea Surface Temperature and Wind Velocity in Malacca Strait: Cross Wavelet Transform and Wavelet Coherency Application
- The Metamorphic Rocks-Hosted Gold Mineralization At Rumbia Mountains Prospect Area In The Southeastern Arm of Sulawesi Island, Indonesia
- Mataloko Geothermal Power Plant Development Strategy in order to Maintain The Sustainability of Supply and Demand Electric Energy in Kupang, East Nusa enggara (A System Dynamics Framework)
7. Seabed Detection Using Application Of Image Side Scan Sonar Instrument (Acoustic Signal)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright @2016. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium. Copyrights of all materials published in JGEET are freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking by giving appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. All of the remix, transform, or build upon the material must distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.