Cover JGEET Vol 03 No 04 2018
This Volume Consists of Research Article as follow:
- Cross plot Analysis of Rock Properties from Well Log Data for gas detection in Soku Field, Coastal Swamp Depobelt, Niger Delta Basin
- Settings Characteristics of Groundwater on the Eastern Slope of Mount Ciremai, Kuningan Regency, West Java, Indonesia
- Settings Petrography, Geology Structure and Landslide Characterization of Sumatra Fault Deformation: Study Case In Km 10-15 Highway, Koto Baru Sub District, West of Sumatra
- Settings Groundwater Quality Assessment for Drinking Purpose in Gulistan-e-Johar Town, Karachi, Pakistan
- Settings Festivals and deterioration of aquatic environment: A case study of Idol immersion in Tapi River, India
- Settings Interpretation of 2D-Subsurface Resistivity Data in The Iron Ore Prospect Area of Eastern Binangun Coastal, Regency of Cilacap, Central Jawa
- Settings Arsenic survey in Dried Sediments of Maharlu Saline Lake
- Settings Groundwater exploration using Vertical Electrical Sounding (VES) Method at Toro Jaya, Langgam, Riau
- Settings Gold mineralization in the Neo-Tectonic Region of Honje Formation and Cipacar Formation
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright @2016. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium. Copyrights of all materials published in JGEET are freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking by giving appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. All of the remix, transform, or build upon the material must distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.