Cover JGEET Vol 03 No 03 2018
This Volume Consists of Research Article as follow:
- Analysis of Colombian Seismicity as a Way to Explain and Understand The Bucaramanga Nest
- Building of Turbiditic Gas Field Dynamic Model with a Simplified 3D Simulation Software
- Assessment of Microgravity Anomalies of Soil Structure for Geotechnical 2D Models
- The Morphotectono-Volcanic of Menoreh-Gajah-Ijo Volcanic Rock In Western Side of Yogyakarta-Indonesia 94
- A Case Study Based Slope Stability Analysis at Chittagong City, Bangladesh
- Efforts on Geological Conservation to Watuadeg-Basalt Pillow Lavas at West Sumber, Berbah District, Sleman Regency, Yogyakarta Special Region-Indonesia
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright @2016. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium. Copyrights of all materials published in JGEET are freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking by giving appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. All of the remix, transform, or build upon the material must distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.