Cover JGEET Vol 03 No 01 2018
This Volume Consists of Research Article as follow:
- Experimental Study to Reinforce The Weak Subgrade Soil For Low-Volume Roads by Coir Geotextile Mats
- Fluid Inclusion Study of The Tumpangpitu High Sulfidation Epithermal Gold Deposit in Banyuwangi District, East Java, Indonesia
- Modified Soil-Adjusted Vegetation Index In Multispectral Remote Sensing Data for Estimating Tree Canopy Cover Density at Rubber Plantation
- A Study On Influence Of Real Municipal Solid Waste Leachate On Properties Of Soils In Warangal, India
- Halogen Chemistry of Hydrothermal Micas: a Possible Geochemical Tool in Vectoring to Ore for Porphyry Copper-Gold Deposit
- The Phenomena of Flood Caused by the Seawater Tidal and its Solution for the Rapid-growth City: A case study in Dumai City, Riau Province, Indonesia
- Spatial Statistical Analysis for Potential Transit Oriented Development (TOD) in Jakarta Metropolitan Region
- Infiltration Rate of Quarternary Sediment at Rumbio Jaya, Kampar, Riau
- Quaternary Sediment Characteristic of Floodplain Area: Study Case at Kampar River, Rumbio Area and Surroundings, Riau Province
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright @2016. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium. Copyrights of all materials published in JGEET are freely available without charge to users or / institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, search, or link to full-text articles in this journal without asking by giving appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. All of the remix, transform, or build upon the material must distribute the contributions under the same license as the original.