Peer Review Process
Journal of Earth Energy Engineering (JEEE) uses Double Blind Review for the type of peer review.
To be accepted, an article must pass the following peer-review conditions:
- the subject is included in the journal's scope
- the papers must follow the manuscript's guideline of JEEE
- the manuscripts are sent only via online submission. All of authors must register or login first before submit the manuscript
- the manuscripts must have been approved by editor-in-chief of JEEE
- the manuscripts will be reviewed by reviewers after approval decision by editor-in-chief