Authors should present their papers honestly without fabrication, falsification, plagiarism or inappropriate data manipulation. Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation. The Editor shall inform you of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 8 to 10 weeks. Information Technology Journal Research and Development (ITJRD) uses Double Blind Review policy in which the reviewer's name is always concealed from the submitting author. Papers will be sent for anonymous review by at least two reviewers who will either be members of the Editorial Board or others of similar standing in the field. In order to shorten the review process and respond quickly to authors, the Editors may triage a submission and come to a decision without sending the paper for external review. The Editors’ decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into concerning manuscripts considered unsuitable for publication in this ournal. All correspondence, including notification of the Editors’ decision and requests for revisions, will be sent by email.
To be accepted, an article must pass the following peer-review conditions:
- the manuscripts are sent only via online submission. All of authors must register or login first before submit the manuscript
- the papers must follow the manuscript's guideline of ITJRD
- the manuscripts must have been approved by editor-in-chief of ITJRD
- the manuscripts will be reviewed by reviewers after approval decision by editor-in-chief
- journal editor will make a decision (Accepted/Revisions required/Rejected) for the manuscripts considering the reviewers recommendation.